Search This Blog
Monday, February 21, 2011
A smiley kinda day :)
Well, so far today it has been great! Steven is off doing his thing while I work and take care of kids. Yes, that is the only low point. So I get to write a great new blog of the day since I am so pleased with my recent news. My sister gets to come visit which will likely get to happen in the next week or two!!! That puts a huge smile on my face and then a plus too is going to do my taxes tomorrow at the IRS!!! I am hyped because depending on what I get back is how my new adventure and lease on life is going to be. It could be hard or it could be easy!!! I am gonna start looking just browsing maybe a little peek into some rentals in some local towns. I am thinking Millstadt but we will see. I desperately want to get out of the city life and more into some wide open spaces. Somewhere with some fresh air and away from the stagnent air of this city I use to call home! I will have to learn to drive. Yes, 32 and no license. I will have to fix that! and a car!!! A must do!!! Those are some of my goals. To be more independent and less reliant!!! I am so hyped and yes that makes me overly happy!!! So I get some more guests and maybe a fresh start!!! I can't wait. Please God lead me on this wonderful path, I plan to do all I can to make it happen!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment