Search This Blog
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
My mornings...
Each day brings me a new morning. Each morning is filled with getting kids ready for school, packing their bag, signing my John Hancock on all appropriate papers and then heading out the door. I am a paranoid mom, as I do not let my kids from my site unless they are on the bus. So here I am banging on the keys of this keyboard and drinking hot cocoa (no coffee made yet). My kids off to school. I have done my work for the day or at least it seems I have. But there is more to come. I have a list of things I have to do today and one being my taxes! A mothers job is never done either. But my mornings are cherished times to myself (except today because Sera is up). I have some quiet, so I can listen to music (that I like), play my Cafe World on Facebook, Clean some more just to see it get dirty again and then by the time all of that is done 3:45 pm comes around and my boys will be home!!! 4 hours later we will be getting ready for bed and then 11 hours later a new morning and a new beginning! If their is anything interesting inbetween I will have to post it later as well it is only 9 a.m. Hope everyone has a great morning :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment