Search This Blog
Monday, February 14, 2011
A Day of Lovers...
Well, today is the day of lovers. Or rather for those whom are in love. I often wonder how people can fall in and out of love so much and I guess it all has to do with age. The young are often in and out of love and the older 30+ are trying to stick with one and settle. I found my love at a very young age and was very content. I still am. Though life is not the best I find myself very happy in my relationship. Relationships are that of trial and tribulations. There is so much to learn on a day to day basis still and I have been married 9 yrs this year!!! I find it a huge milestone though you are nothing until you hit 10, 25, and 50. I hope that I get that long with the man in my life. For I surely do not want to have to train another!!! Most people don't stick it out and ride out the storms. Divorces are high in demand and even more so now than 50 yrs ago. I don't know why but I am glad to be one of the exceptions. Today is a day to enjoy for my love does not just stem from my husband but also our 4 lovable children. I can't wait to give them their Valentine and send them off to school for a day of fun!!! I hope everyone out there finds some love today or at least has a special someone to share it with. Here is to Love and all the things you will do for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment